2/24/2010

I'm S.I.CK. and I still go-to-work.



cough cough cough......... i'm dying here.... and i m still in the office everyday pretend i m doing something big. (maybe chatting on msn, fb, blog considered sth "big", lolz) seriously, when am i going to recovered? Two more days, and i will be done with this month.... I really can't wait.......

Anyway, something about last night. I went to a tattoo shop with Win. Surprisingly, it was a very clean and nice tattoo shop. Everything looks clean. Actually if it's not the tattoos all over the wall, i will think it's a acupuncture clinics. Anyway. I did not really take a look at how it is done, I was just talking to Win all the time. (ok, i was a bit scared of the needle. The least thing i want to do is have needle poke to my skin for an hour. :D [oh but i love piercing. :P] anyway...)

um She seems very calm, overly calm, I started to think, maybe she isn't alive anymore, maybe she doesn't feel pain anymore? umm. I think so, coz theoretically it should be really really painful right? um.. I don't know.

She looks totally fine, maybe she is a robot from 2050.


Before(L) and after(R) picture. A bit red, but it looks nice.

No comments: