2/11/2010

Horse Racing Second Try

Went to Racecourse with Van and Jodie again yesterday.



First bet, I bet on #4 horse.... and he brought me $14.00 :D

so...Jodie's friend Natelie got us the VIP pass, so i got a chance to get in the VIP section and took a closer look at this amazing horse, this was the horse who got me about 200 bucks. coz i bought him WIN n PLACE. <3 (This was a trick I learned from the cute guy stood next to me last night,
he bought  WIN n PLACE in the Race 6; so for the Race 7, i decided to try it..... o^^o)
and, of course, I WON.........  herrrrayyyy!!!

horse

Horse


Look how gorgeous is the horse, his hair was so shinny, and he was so toned... sucha handsome horse!!!! no wonder he was the winning horse (頭馬)!


A lot of reporters were taking pictures of the winning horse,
umm, where is the horse? i don't know.. lol


Vanessa!




(PS: i lost my iphone last Saturday, and the only I am excited about my new old-phone is the camera quality are a lot more better than Iphone. lol)



SAMSUNG SGH E900 - NEW OLD-PHONE.
sigh, i miss my iphone sooooo much!

No comments: