6/16/2010

Dragon boat Festival

Love, how's everything?

I had a really nice dragon boat Festival. In the morning, i had "rice dumpling/ ZongZi" with my family. (uh, those are some really horrible ZongZi. Tasteless, I feel like i was jst eating some very oily sticky rice. :( )



In the afternoon, I met up with Anth, and went to watch "Breakup Club (分手說愛你)" in Kornhill. I want to watch this movie because of Fiona Sit. (i think she is adorable :P don't you think so? ) Actually, i told Anth i wanna watch this movie 2 wks ago, he said okay, but then i kinda regret, because the movie is about "BREAK UP", and I was really scared once i watched this, bad things will happen to me, like a curse. (Sorry I'm superstitious! ) The movie was good, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for those canto speakers! (Can't believe it, Fiona and Jaycee are great great actor n -ress.. They are really good in this movie, I almost think they are real lovers, and they did break up in real life. [well, i never know :S] )

After the movie, we shopped a bit in Kornhill store. and this is what Chef Anth made tonight. :)



Grilled Shrimp with sea salt on top.. (Yummmm..)



Lambs with herbs. (yum yum yummmmmm....)



and veggie. (we love veggie!) and this is not some regular veggie, this is fresh organic veggie and it's imported from Japan (when there's 2 bags of veggies costed less than $10, this bag costed more than $35, wow it's rlly expensive! but it's totally worth it, because it tastes so different, it's more fresh and sweet.)

<3 I had a g8t night tonight. :) Hope Anth enjoyed it as well. :)

No comments: