4/29/2010

Pho Hao Vietnamese Restaurant

Finally, I don't need to OT (okay, it was because i don't want to.) actually when I was about to leave the office, Cheryl came in and she was holding lots of paper, she gave me a surprised look when she saw me with my bag. I told her I HAVE TO GO, not gonna stay for another COUPLE hours coz i was really tired.....blah blah blah. Haha i was bullshiting.

wait, talk about OT (I think i lost that Taxi receipt. >< shit, i really hope i can find it tomorrow, so i can claim that 70 bucks.)

Anyway, it was raining badly when i got off. and i bumped into Big boss and small boss's wife outside the office. (SHIT! They caught me leaving on time!) It was super embarrassed. I mean why I always bump into those "important people". Sigh, just like in the afternoon, i ran into those sales managers from SZ and we had some awkward moment. (My PR skill is really bad.)

Anyway, I left, was going to meet with Ant in CWB for some vietnamese food. :) I took the bus, there's huge traffic, and the bus wasn't moving at all. I mean literally NOT MOVING AT ALL. we stopped at one place for nearly 15 minutes. Other passagners started to wonder what's going on. I was starving, Ant called and asked what happened. (Sorry! i know i was always late. It so-not-me. *cough cough* i mean... i don't want to be late, but once in a while.... um, it's all bez of the RAIN..) Got there at 7:40 sth. :( Ant was already there, WAITING for me. SORRRRY!

Here is the place, it's called Pho Hao. It was owned by a friend of mine *wink wink*
so of course i need to write about this, and kind of promote a little bit here. :P


Fish sauce and Chicken Rice Noodle


Seriously! those are some very yummy chickens. 2 thumbs up!

Beef cake and beef stew rice noodle



the beef cake is actually v. nice...



my drink - duno if this has an official english name, let's call it 3-color-ice. haha



Mr. you-know-who
Last time it was from the back, this time it was side view.
Maybe next time it will get to the front, Haha, now i love this game!
(He looks absolutely cute with his face covered. :P right?)



Done and full......Happy and satisfied :)

Pho Hao Vietnamese Restaurant
Address: 45 Tang Lung Street, CWB
Telephone: 2575 8677

No comments: